OXYGEN Recycled: eco-responsible processing and protective films
Thanks to the new OXYGEN Recycled range of processing and protective films, Novacel helps you reduce your impact on the environment by using recycled raw materials, thereby saving the resources of our planet.
We use a large percentage of recycled LDPE content in our films.
This is a starting point as Novacel’s R&D teams are working to increase this percentage to continue to save our planet’s precious resources.
25% of recycled content in OXYGEN recycled films
Novacel selects the best quality of recycled LDPE pellets for your valuable surfaces and to bring you the following advantages:
- 25% recycled LDPE content (internal certificate available)
- 11% less carbon** than an equivalent traditional film
- Performances characteristics equal to fossil-based products : mechanical, adhesive, UV resistance...
- 100% recyclable
- Perfect for the following materials: pre-coated metals, glass, wood and window profiles.
As they are printable, you can use your film as a tool to communicate on your environmental approach.
The use of recycled content brings with it the additional advantage of reducing the film's carbon footprint. Depending on your film consumption, this saving can represent several hundred tons of CO2 on a yearly basis!
Discover all the OXYGEN Recycled processing and protective films!
Our experts can assess this saving for you. Do not hesitate to share your project with us!
OXYGEN 3120: the first film based on recycled LDPE by Novacel
Thanks to the Novacel 3120, Novacel can provide you with a way to reduce your CO2 footprint by 11%**.
Especially designed for the pre-coated panels, this film contains 25% of recycled LDPE, giving it its specific aesthetic. It offers all the mechanical properties needed for your surface throughout all the processes it will undergo:
- Stable adhesion
- Optimal resistance to mechanical and thermal processing (drilling, cutting, bending, foaming, profiling…)
- Easy removability without tearing
- 3 months outdoor resistance worldwide